February 7, 2012

{week 20: halfway}

Dear Baby,

You are officially 20 weeks old...close to 1 pound and we made a HUGE milestone besides those 2 things. Yes, I can FINALLY feel you kickin' in there! Dad even felt it once, you seem to be a night owl which I've heard is pretty common. One thing I'm not so happy about is the high-school acne you've now given me this week. Zits everywhere! I even have some on my arms-weird. Oh well, I guess it's ok to look like a knocked up teenager for you! I think I've gained close to 4 pounds this week, it didn't help that I ate myself silly for the Super Bowl but I guess now is my chance to eat however much I want! We have a Dr's appt this week and I can't wait to hear your little heartbeat again!

Love you!

Mom
horrible quality- thanks to iPhone, i really need to start using my camera for these!

How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain: 13 lbs
Maternity clothes? mostly maternity items but still can wear some regular stuff
Stretch marks? here and there
Sleep: some nights- great, others- not so much
Best moment this week: feeling that little guy kick and move!
Miss Anything? having adult skin
Movement: YES! confirmed by Pierce!
Food cravings: back to hot dogs, salsa, salad
Anything making you queasy or sick: not this week!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: some pain in my hips/tailbone.. but nothing too painful or bothersome.
Belly Button in or out? getting bigger... maybe it will eventually be an outie
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy.. although the random mood swings are happening a bit more frequently.
Looking forward to: my next dr's appt!

No comments: