January 29, 2012

{life as a preggers: week 19}

Week 19 had some really great things happen!! I FINALLY think I am over the sick phase-- hopefully I can have a few weeks before any 3rd trimester symptoms start. I have started getting really bad back pain in my lower back- like my sciatic nerve (sp?)-- if anyone who is mama can tell me how to help that besides forcing my husband to give me multiple back rubs a day, it would be really helpful!

Here is the bump picture:
And here is my Chalkboard picture, I wrote on the chalkboard with intentions of having Pierce take a picture of me with it but our lives have been crazy (ok, well Pierce's) and most nights I am undressed in bed when he gets home so I settled for this!
if you notice, our baby probably isn't the size of a cafe rio burrito yet but I ate Cafe Rio twice this last week-- the WHOLE thing both times! And baby has kindly not made me regret it yet! Here's to the HALFWAY MARK!!!

How far along? 19 Weeks
Total weight gain: 11 lbs
Maternity clothes? mostly my regular clothes with a few maternity items mixed in

Stretch marks? here and there but using my Cocoabutter EVERY DAY!
Sleep: some nights- great, others- not so much
Best moment this week: NOT BEING SICK OFFICIALLY!

Miss Anything? miss not having headaches everyday around 3 that seems to only be solved by DC-- baby boy will be addicted!
Movement: i think it's movement, it's really hard to say still
Food cravings: Rio this week, turkey sandwiches, fruit!
Anything making you queasy or sick: NO!
Gender: Boy-- still ha! this one makes me laugh
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: some pain in my hips/tailbone.. but nothing too painful or bothersome.
Belly Button in or out? getting bigger... maybe it will eventually be an outie
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy.. although the random mood swings are happening a bit more frequently.
Looking forward to: my next dr's appt!


1 comment:

lizwalker said...

You look beautiful. just beautiful.