January 15, 2012

{2011 in review}

Here is our 2011 in review to the best that I can recall-- I did have to rely on Facebook statues and the little to no pictures I took this year:

January

Battled snow and school

Jack had a staff infection and had to wear the CONE of SHAME

According to my FB statuses- I was sick often and Pierce took care of me (surprise)

February

Went to my Grandma Rueckert’s 80th birthday party

Enjoyed Super Bowl Sunday with just Pierce and me…and TONS of food!

First Valentine’s Day as married people

Threw my first ever bridal shower for my friend Marie

March

Went to Vegas for a Lacrosse Tournament

One of my besties Marie got married & I got to be a bridesmaid

April

Hawaii for 10 days with my family

Traded Pierce’s car in for a sweet Commander!

Oogled over Prince Will & Kate’s wedding

May

Birthday Month for us!

Finished what will be my last semester of school forever or for a while (yet to be determined)

June

1st Anniversary

attended my cousin Melissa’s wedding (so beautiful)

attended many Real Salt Lake games in the Summer

July

4th of July at Real Salt Lake Game with the family

Pierce’s (attempt) at gardening

Harry Potter- yes it’s worth mentioning.

August

Went to Michigan to help Chelsea & Travis move

Became an aunt/uncle to Miss Charlotte

Went to AZ to visit Chase, Helen and Charlotte & see my cousin Ashlyn get married

Pierce started school

September

Became an aunt/uncle AGAIN (8 days later) to Liam

Lacrosse try-outs—this is a BIG deal at our home

Attended our first USU hockey game in support of Pierce’s cousin Stewart

October

Found out I was pregnant!

Moved into a 2 bedroom

Bought a CAR!

November

Moved…. Again! (Thanks to our parents, Nate, Carly, Haley & Marie)

Thanksgiving with Pierce’s parents and Chase & Helen

Announced our little baby to FB aka the World

December

Christmas spent with both families

Found out our bean is a BOY

New Year’s Eve with the Walkers

1 comment:

Helen said...

Love that you included HP and the royal wedding. Such a fun year! Glad we got to spend some of it with you guys!!!