January 24, 2012

{life as a preggers: week 18}

ok so Sunday was going to be the day I post my updates...it still will be! It doesn't help when your dogs decide that they want your laptop cord to be the latest treat! so here is my picture for week 18:

i think my weight has all gone to my arms, butt and stomach...
How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain: 10 pounds-- any tips on just slowing the weight gain!?!
Maternity clothes? maternity & comfy clothes... I can still wear my regular jeans with a belly band for special occasions (yay!)
Stretch marks? not anymore than last time
Sleep: sleeping a bit better, not starving during the night anymore!
Best moment this week: i think i've felt the little guy move but i'm still not sure but i feel happy about it!

Miss Anything? not too badly!
Movement: possibly.... it doesn't feel like popcorn popping or butterflies though like everyone says- so i'm not sure
Food cravings: not really anything this week...
Anything making you queasy or sick: no I can even manage cheese again- yogurt not so much still
Gender: BOY and we are pretty solid on the name, even got a gift with his name on it!

Labor Signs: No! I will be thankful for this answer until week 37...then ask me again
Symptoms: honestly feeling great- first week I haven't thrown up! but pregnancy brain is HORRIBLE and it keeps getting worse- maybe i am creating a mini genius!?
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: my next appt. and starting to think of nursery ideas!


2 comments:

Helen said...

Wait, you can't have yogurt?! How did I not know that?! I hated yogurt too!!! Haha! I can't wait to see what you pick for his nursery, you always do such a good job decorating

May Bo said...

What do you mean!? 10 pounds is great at 18 weeks. You're almost halfway there!! :) Good job.