January 15, 2012

{life as a peggers: week 17}


How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +8 pounds at my weigh in at the Drs. on Thursday-- wowza!
Maternity clothes? yes got some with my great MIL this week!
Stretch marks? just the boobs-- so gross haha
Sleep: tossing and turning and struggling with the snoogle
Best moment this week: seeing our baby boy once again on the ultrasound at the Drs. and getting "normal" checked off on everything!
Miss Anything? nothing too huge
Movement: My stomach sort of hardens and then goes away and then comes back in like 3 seconds so maybe that's him moving. my placenta is front of the baby according to the Doc so they said he needs to gain some weight for me to really feel it.
Food cravings: everything. Burgers, hot dogs, cupcakes and cookies....just anything in sight haha!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing lately! I threw up last on Thursday night so it's been a while!
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy when I'm not uncomfortable or sick!! :)
Looking forward to: Definite movement and reaching that halfway mark!!

Funny story: pregnancy brain is HORRIBLE... I will mix up sentence structure where I talk like Yoda. I was shopping at Nordstrom Rack the other day and got in line which was long-- after about a minute I realized I didn't even have anything to buy!! I sometimes feel like I am just a crazy person! I also have been having some crazy dreams where I wake up in the night mad at Pierce because he was cheating on me or called me fat in the dreams haha!

5 comments:

Shawn, Ashlee and Addison said...

You look great cous! Can't wait to meet your little guy! Love you!

Helen said...

You look great! So exciting you're almost halfway! And I still talk like Yoda haha.

Megan Morgan said...

I had those saaaame dreams about Matt! Haha I would wake up in the morning so disoriented! Love the baby bump:)

lizwalker said...

Beautiful you are. Lucky this baby will be.( Project Yoda voice)

lizwalker said...

Beautiful you are. Lucky this baby will be.( Project Yoda voice)