February 7, 2012

{showering of the baby}

A few weeks ago, my mom and friend Haley threw me a great baby shower for our little guy! My mother-in-law also helped with the food- which of course was my favorite part!

The babe was spoiled and I will say that I may or may not have the cutest clothing to dress our stud muffin up in!! Here are just a couple pictures that I snapped on my phone and I will have to get some of the rest from my MIL and mom (and yes I realize that all my pictures are food related- even if the diaper cake isn't edible).

cupcakes made by haley
the left overs of my cupcake the next day
the AMAZING diaper cake my mom made for me
and the famous cake-pops made by my mom. I won't say that she made these for the Super Bowl as well and that I ate 5 yesterday....



1 comment:

IVIozartsGhost said...

Question (or favor-request actually): can you send me 12-24 of those cake pops? Just chill them and ship them for me. Shouldn't be that hard. I am a huge sucker for those damn cakey-frosting thingys....soooooo good. (but not good for my training... :\ ) K thanks.