February 17, 2012

{Valentine's Day 2012}

Valentine's Day this year was amazing. Pierce said that he didn't want to do gifts because we are saving money for the babe and what not. I knew better, last year, I only got a card and was outdone by my husband with cupcakes and apple cider and flowers and a gift! So I got him some Miami Heat basketball shorts-- I thought I did so well until the day before V-day, I was given this....


Holy Smokes! It's a beautiful camera-- Nikon d3100 to be exact. I am still going to need to read the manual front to back and then back to front to know how to work this thing but I was SO shocked and SO happy! My husband fooled me again people (when will I learn).

Valentine's day, Pierce had school but he left his last class early to come spend the whole day with me...he even cancelled Lacrosse which is a big deal! He walked inside with flowers, what a sweet man- aren't they beautiful?
We went to Lunch at noodle's & co and then went with a gift card to see Chronicle, it was ok- not as good as we heard it was but still enjoyable.

Then we came home and rested for a few hours and caught up on just relaxing (which is really what my husband needs right now) then we got dolled up and headed to Cafe Rio for dinner and another movie, this time the cheesy V-day movie "The Vow" which I of course LOVED and don't think Pierce minded much either. I didn't get any pictures of us because we wanted the day to be with each other and not distracted by too much.

It was a day in paradise! I love my husband and am so grateful for him and that he does all he does for our family! Love you P!

No comments: