February 10, 2012

{life as a preggers: week 21}


21 things I would have never known 21 weeks ago:

1. I was pregnant (dur)
2. we would be having a boy!
3. I really like baked potatoes from Wendy's
4. I wouldn't want yogurt
5. I would be sick in the 2nd trimester
6. I would make my husband gag me because I never can do it myself...gross and true!
7. I would forget everything!!
8. Not only forget things, but do weird things because my brain is shut off-- like putting the milk in the cupboard...
9. Cocoa butter would be my best friend! I think it really has helped me so far!
10. The boob fairy would actually come visit me! (this is based off a legit song called the Boob Fairy)
11. The moment when you hear the heartbeat and you think "oh, there really is a baby in there"
12. How holidays now become more meaningful because you think of traditions you get to start with your own little family.
13. I would love my dogs that much more, because the mominess has kicked into high gear.
14. We would have 2 new cars-- all based on a little guy who won't even drive for 16 more years.
15. We would have apartment issues but have it end up being a great blessing.
16. I wouldn't go back to school, and I don't mind at all!
17. We would be showered with love and gifts this early on!
18. That I would have a new awesome job that lets me be a mom and stay home! Such a blessing!!
19. The hairs on my legs and armpits could grow so incredibly fast that I could be a super-hero with hairy powers!
20. That I could be amazed and somehow self-conscious about this bump.
21. That a little guy will be joining us in just a few short months!







5 comments:

Kayla and Trent Romney said...

Love this!! I love the close up of your belly! I can't wait til your little guy makes his deput in 19 weeks!

Helen said...

It's so funny how the momminess sets in! Although, you've always been a mommy to those dogs! I seriously took so many pictures and videos of slater when I was pregnant. And even cried when I thought he was depressed...ya, I was also extremely hormonal. You look great!

Nancy said...

You look adorable! :]

May Bo said...

Ah yes... I called it "The baby ate my brain syndrome" :)

Congrats on that awesome job.

lizwalker said...

You just keep getting better and better! Little E is one lucky little lad.