April 10, 2012

{life as a preggers: week 29}

So I am halfway into week 30, so I am definitely late in posting this, but we had a busy and way too much fun filled weekend for me to sit down and blog!

Week 29:


Major Milestone which really isn't but it was haunting me forever-- I finally found and ordered bedding (that should be coming today or tomorrow!!)

Take a looksie:



I love it! So fun and we are going to add animal themed stuff in the accessories! I've really been liking some finds for other things, like:
Hamper 

Book Ends

Lamp 

Coin Bank

 or  for a mobile

Wall Art


and my fave... the Zebra Head!! 




I also found some great organizational boxes and things from Target, here are a couple:
 


Can't wait to start nesting his room into a nursery!!

4 comments:

Helen said...

LOVE your picture! You look so great! and obvi love the bedding. your nursery is so cute

Mrs. Walker said...

That is the most adorable bedding ever!!! It was well worth the wait. You have such a cool style!

Megan Morgan said...

I thought finding bedding was so hard! Loooove your theme/no theme, such a fan! Can't wait to see the final product:)

Kayla and Trent Romney said...

I love your bedding!! That is so adorable! I'm excited to see the finished product!