May 14, 2012

{life as a preggers: week 34}



All my pregnancy posts are starting to become a lesser priority as we have busy weeks and I have less energy. Did anyone else feel like your energy levels plummeted in the last few weeks-- maybe it's preparing me to have a newborn and be tired, no? Anyway this week was super jam packed and fun but Saturday and Sunday all I wanted to do was nap!

We had 2 lacrosse games for Pierce's team this week. They played Bingham on Tuesday and lost by 3, the only loss for them this whole season. Bummer. However, it might work to their advantage in the playoffs, we will still have to see. Friday, they had their first playoff game up in Park City against Skyline- they won like 13-6 I believe. It was a great game and now they are playing Park City at Juan Diego on Tuesday this week. Can't wait!

Wednesday was Pierce's birthday, which I posted about already. As you can tell, he was super busy last week and I hardly even saw him on his birthday. It's ok though, once Lacrosse is done, he will be around more and I can get my time in :)

Thursday, Pierce's Lacrosse Team put on a team dinner/shower for Pierce, Emmett and I. I really like all the girls on his team and their moms are all awesome so it was pretty fun!! Here is a picture of the adorable and delicious cookies that someone made for them!

The team got us our super cool ExerSaucer. I love it! Also, they got Emmett a lacrosse stick and some fun clothes.

Friday, like I said, we had a lacrosse game. But Pierce gave me my mother's day gift early (he hates waiting to give things lol), this beautiful diamond pendant! My first mother's day, even though Emmett technically isn't here quite yet! I love it and he got one that mimics my wedding ring so that when my hands aren't as chubby, I can wear both! He also got me gifts from "Jack and Izzy"-- some books that I am looking forward to starting!


Saturday, we went over to my mom's house and saw my sister go to Prom. She looked great and her date looked awesome as well. I know they had a fun time!


Sunday, Pierce surprised me with breakfast in bed (chocolate chip waffles and eggs) and then later that night rubbed my back and feet for me. What a great guy!


So as you can see this week was BUSY- so fun but BUSY. We don't slow down for the next week or so either, so Emmett, June 15th is sounding ok with mommy at this point!

No comments: