May 10, 2012

{Happy 24th Birthday Pierce}

May 9th was Pierce's birthday, he is now the big 24!!

I think he had a pretty good birthday- It was really hard for me to plan a big day because we've been going 20 different directions at 30 mph. The week leading up to his birthday he got from me: a Real jacket, a video game, shirts, shoes & some bath salts- he picked out 99% of those, but hey- as long as he likes it!!

His parents got him some much needed suits for church and when we bless Emmett. His mom also found this hilarious "diaper bag" that looks like a tool bag and says "Daddy's Little Project". So funny.




Pierce had to work the day of birthday so I made him some breakfast and then he left for work. His dad and uncle took him out to lunch for his birthday so that was really fun for him! 

Then he had Lacrosse practice-- so I took his team some cookies and then the Team Mom brought a huge chocolate cake with 24 candles and all the girls sang to him. He was a little embarrassed I think!


We then went out to dinner at Bonsai with Jeff and Liz and that was really good food and always fun with those two!

 My goof ball! He doesn't like people singing so of course we rang a gong and sang really loudly!!



Throughout the day, he got calls and texts from family, siblings and friends wishing him a happy day and I know it meant a lot to him!



To my Birthday Boy:

I love you. Everything about you. You deserve a great birthday and many more to come. Thank you for being such a great friend and husband to me. Thank you for being patient and understanding. Thank you for choosing me and I can't wait to celebrate an eternity of birthdays with you!

Love,

Wifey


1 comment:

mrs. [jeremy] bodtcher said...

loved this post! pierce is a lucky boy to have you for his wifey! :)