August 20, 2010

{My Wife}










I have never really done the whole blog thing. Never thought that it was the "manly" thing to do. In fact, I have give Karissa quite the hard time about how lame blogging is. I always thought that if you wanted to tell someone something, rather than blog about it, tell them to their face. I am learning that there are multiple ways to express one's feelings for another. I wanted to let my wife know, through blogging, my five favorite things about her.
1. Her smile.



Some people have said that I might be a funny guy. Whether this is a true statement or not is for your judgement. There is not a better feeling in the world than making someone laugh. For me, there is not a better feeling than making Karissa laugh so that I get to see this smile. I mean really, look at it. Karissa, I promise to make you laugh everyday. I promise to never make you cry unless you are crying laughing.


2. Her Testimony



Now, some of you are probably throwing rocks yelling "crucify him!" for how corny this sounds. However, I remember the night that I met Karissa. Some of you might not know this but I was kind of dating someone already the night I met her. My best friend Ben and I came and tried to liven the party up with our corky and sexual euphemisms; however, after each one of my comments I had to explain the meaning of each and every joke. Still, she struggled to gain the perverse jokes. I loved it. She reminded me what it means to be good.


3. Her butt.





It was alot harder to find a picture of her bum but here you go. Now, for all the single guys out there reading this {none of you, unless you like men}, here is a piece of advice. Tell your girl-toy that you are attracted to her. It will help you. Karissa, I love your butt. You are attractive, hehe. I love everything about my wife. She is the sexiest and sassiest girl ever.


4. She is smart.









I have never dated anyone as smart as Karissa. From killing me in grades, to mutilating me in every board game, I have the smartest wife. She reads a book a week, studies till she bleeds, and refuses to lose. It makes me happy that I married someone who constantly keeps me on my toes. She makes me strive to gain a higher education so that I can join her at her level.


5. She loves me for me.

My wife completes me. She fills in ALL my gaps. She is my partner in life and in crime. I have never laughed so hard with anyone. She is my Luigi. My Meridith. My Ginny. My Fiona. My Bella. My everything. I married my best friend.





PW

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Pierce, I don't know if I ever told you, but I knew all along that you would end up happy! You are a great guy and I am so happy that you found Karissa...keep each other happy.

Chase said...

Great post dude! It never hurts to say why you love the ones you love!

Shawn, Ashlee and Addison said...

This is soooo SWEET! I am asking you Pierce to give my husband some pointers!!!! No, but seriously! ;-) You guys are great together!

lizwalker said...

She's a keeper. I like her cute butt but I like her other four traits even better!

Helen said...

So love that you just said she's your Meredith. I love your wife too! You know, in the non-weird butt-loving way. Although I guess I love you both. So glad you guys are married! Can't wait to be neighbor friends :)