August 25, 2010

{My Husband}

So because Pierce did a post about me and I think he deserves one a lot more than I do here are 5 of the reasons I love Pierce so much!

1. Hard Working


I've never and I mean NEVER met someone as hard working as Pierce. From coaching Lacrosse to schooling, to building a barn, even helping my mom move for 11 hours, this man does not know the word failure. He strives to be the best he can be and is not afraid of any challenges which I admire a lot. He is one of the most talented and diverse people I know.

2. Funny



I think anyone who has met Pierce can atest to 2 things: 1. He is funny, a little over the line sometimes but funny and 2. He makes everyone he knows comfortable around him. His humor is funnier than funny and I can honestly say that I've never smiled or laugh as hard as I do when I am with him!

3. Smart


Not only is Pierce hard working, he has a natural intelligence that I find very attractive. He always talks about things that he would like to do when he is older and I always tell him that he will be great at anything he chooses. I know that Pierce will go far in life and I am lucky that I get to be beside him on the journey!

ps. I couldn't find a picture to SHOW how smart his is, so I picked one from when he was in Greece because he is smart with Greek History!

4. His Love.


His love for his family is amazing, it was one of the first things that attracted me to him and as we've been engaged and married, his love has extended into my family. He is the light and humor in a hard time for my family and I know that he wouldn't have to do the things he does for my family, but that he does because he honestly loves them like his own family.

5. Tall and Strong.


Here is a picture just to show you that I am much shorter than Pierce....But I love it! I like that he can wrap his arms around me tight and that he is much taller than me. It makes me feel safe and loved and that's something that I think every girl would like her prince charming to be!

Anyway, Pierce I love you and hope you know that!!

Photobucket

No comments: