August 16, 2010

{Don't Stop BelBIEBEin'....}

A few weeks ago, I took my sister to the Justin Bieber Concert! I actually do like his songs so I was just as excited to go along :) We started out with going to din din at one of our favorite places ZUPAS! Then we headed to the Maverick Center (E center) to start on our Beiber Adventure!

Here is us outside of the Maverick Center:

We ended up with really good seats. We also ran into some fellow Belbieber Fans that Bree plays soccer with! Here she is with her friends Maddi, Syd and Shay!

The concert started with some ok opening acts, we hadn't heard of any of them so we weren't super excited about them and then the other opening act was Sean Kingston!! I couldn't get the video of Sean Kingston to load for some reason so I will have to look into it!

Then time for JUSTIN!!!!! He was really good and sang all the songs that I knew (plus ALL the ones that my sister knows hahaha). He came out into the crowd on a bunch of different metal things, like a heart in one song and an egg in another. It was a pretty fun concert and I am glad I got to spend it with my little sister who I love so much!

I think it's safe to say that we have BIEBER FEVER!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Helen said...

Haha oh my gosh I love the title of this blog post. Also love you and your sis! Looks like you guys had fun! How could you not?! :)

lizwalker said...

Wow, where was Pierce?

Anonymous said...

I decided that I would be like Jesus and give others the opportunity to enjoy a 11 year old boy....