June 9, 2012

{Meeting Emmett}

So we snapped pictures of everyone meeting Emmett for the first time and holding him. Obviously, I, Pierce, my mom and Liz got to meet him the moment he came out but I was the only one who got to hold him before they took him to the nursery & since it was the next morning and both our dads and my sister had been waiting all night long to meet him, they got to go in and see him before having to go to work and school. Troopers!




Here is everyone else (my brothers, Mindy & my grandparents) meeting him and everyone getting to hold him for the first time later that night!














3 comments:

Mrs. Walker said...

Awe! It's so bittersweet seeing all of these amazing people get to meet Emmett, and knowing we are so far away. He is loved all over the place, that is for sure! I went a head and stepped down as the favorite aunt, though, so Breanna can take it over for this one. BUT, I reserve rights on your next one. ;) You are such an amazing mom, I can see it in the pictures.

The first few weeks are so hard, it looks like you & Pierce are handling it amazingly!

Chelsea said...

Okay, these pictures are seriously awesome! What a great idea to capture all the first moments of family members holding him. Your birth story is seriously so incredible. You are such a strong woman and we are all so proud of you!

Mrs. Walker said...

I keep coming back to look at the pictures of the little guy. I'm itching to hold him!