December 11, 2011

{life as a preggers: week 12}

so now that we are in the full swing of pregnancy- I wanted to document for some family that isn't here and friends (thinking of Haley- who goes on a mission in Feb.). My sister-in-law Helen did this with her baby Charlotte, and I liked the idea. Hope you enjoy- if there are any questions you think I should add then let me know!

How far along? 12 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +2 but my Doc said -5 at my last appt. so who even knows at this point
Maternity clothes? Bought a few things, wearing mostly leggings though
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping ok, minus waking up to pee every night at 3 am.
Best moment this week: seeing the baby and hearing all good things from the Doc!
Miss Anything? Not entirely yet- maybe making it through work without wanting to fall asleep.
Movement: Not yet, heard it takes a few more weeks though!
Food cravings: York Peppermint Candies, pasta and baked potatoes.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Cheese (which normally I LOVE)
Have you started to show yet: more this week for sure
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: my next ultrasound and hearing the babe’s heartbeat!
Funny Moment of the Week: Probably forgetting things- seriously think pregnancy brain has been my worst symptom.

6 comments:

Helen said...

Yay! You will LOVE having all of these entries as you go and after you have the baby! I love looking back at mine! You look GREAT!!! Love the question/answer too! Can't wait to see you in a week!

Haley Hansen said...

love love love love love!!! So glad you decided in favor of this and the questions are seriously so great... I predict a girl though:)

Chelsea said...

I'm going to love this!!!!! You look beautiful!

Shawn, Ashlee and Addison said...

This is an awesome idea! Wish I had thought of it with Addi! :-)

Marie said...

Basically i absolutely love that you're prego!!! WAHOOO!!

Steven and Blythe said...

Yay! This is such a wonderful idea! You are going to be the cutest prego lady ever!