October 3, 2011

{homecoming}

So a few weeks ago, my beautiful sister went to her first homecoming dance! I got to go over and help her and a couple friends get ready! She went with a really cute boy and I think had a great time.

Our good family friend Shelby came and helped the girls with hair and painting toes at the last second!!

Geez, these little kiddos are growing up so quickly!!


Sydney & her date ( forgot his name) and Bree & Chandler!



Dad with his girls!



And last but not least, the sisters! It's crazy that she is already in high school- sometimes I feel like I am 16 still!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Helen said...

Ah so jealous! I always wanted to help my sister get ready for homecoming/prom, but was in Utah! I guess I'll have to get my fix through Charlottes first dance :) Poor girl will get a mommy overload! Breanna looked gorgeous!!!