June 12, 2011

{happy birthday to me!}



Well the past few weeks have been so fun and so busy! I feel badly it's taken this long for me to post about our lives!



First off, I had my 21st birthday! I started the official day out with a nice 90-min massage, I highly recommend them :)






Then Pierce and I went to Noodles and Co. and 2 of my besties joined us! Haley and Tara....

I love these girls and was so happy that I got to see them!



Then that night, we went to CPK for dinner with my mom and siblings! I didn't take any pictures but it was delish!



My cute husband spoiled me with some great gifts: a book (Water for Elephants-haven't started but heard it's great), some lace earrings I wanted from Etsy (pictured above), a book that he made of our first year of marriage and some clothes! Loved it all!



Then Tuesday night, I went with my grandparents and dad to Olive Garden, again no pictures but it was really yummy!!



Wednesday I got to go out with my in-laws and Chase & Helen!! See, I am spoiled! We went to one of my favorites, Mt. Fuji- it's a great Hibachi style place on 106th and State! You should check it out- you won't be disappointed.









Then we went back to Jeff & Liz's house for some great Nothin' Bundt Cake and gifts! Here are a couple photos snapped and you can see my birthday cake on my Brother-In-Law's Photo A Day site here.



Some other highlights were a card from my friend Carly who is at the MTC and another lunch date that Friday with Tara (we also get to work together which I LOVE)!



All in All! It was a great birthday weekend!



Photobucket



No comments: