June 9, 2013

{Anniversary: 3 Years!!}

Wow, I can't believe that we've truly been married for 3 years! Life has a way of going so quickly, quicker than I would like. I guess officially we aren't newlyweds and that makes me a little sad but at the same time, I do feel like we've grown so much and learned and can give a sliver of advice to others? Probably not, but we'll pretend:)



We spent our day just working-- Pierce stopped by for lunch with a Jamba Juice and some flowers. He is extremely thoughtful. That night, we wanted to go to Mt. Fuji but the wait was going to be too long, so we ventured over to Olive Garden. We enjoyed their little doughnut dessert things- I don't know the Italian name for them but they are SO good. We then went to see Now You See Me, which was REALLY good. I highly recommend it! My mom watched Emmett for us, and while we've been really busy lately and dropping him off with people, this was the first date night we've had just us two in a while. So great.


Pierce,
You know I love you. Thank you for being my rock and my best friend. Thank you for making me laugh til I cry (or pee) and for reminding me to be a better person. 3 years has been a joy and blessing. Eternity could never be enough but I guess it will have to do:)

Love,
KK

No comments: