November 2, 2012

{Halloween & October Happenings}

Well October was such a blast & busier than ever! I am excited the holiday busy-ness is upon us!
First, we had General Conference which is always so great & uplifting! 

Our sessions consisted of snuggling our handsome little guy!

 While the boys went to Priesthood the girls got pedi's! Here Charlotte & Emmett are playing. She is just waiting for him to actually be a little bit more mobile and then they will be mischief makers together! 

We also had a delicious brunch Sunday morning with Pierce's family and our family friends the Krogs.

Of course when you think of October-- you think of Halloween! The festivities started a few weeks early when I went to the Witch's Night Out at Gardner Village with my step-mom & sisters. My Aunt & cousins also joined us along with my step-mom's sister Jackie! We went to dinner at Chili's and then headed over- it was PACKED so we didn't stay long-- just long enough to get fudge :)


Sweet Vampires!
Cousin Sarah, Step-Sisters: Taycie, Taylor & Tahni, Jackie & me!
Me & my step-mom & sisters.

We got to carve pumpkins with my sister & her boyfriend Isaiah!
Pierce de-gunking.
Cuties
Isaiah's 'Y' pumpkin &  Bree's Bat pumpkin
We look awesome- don't we!? Nope, not our costumes!!
I call mine "I want my Mummy" & Pierce says his design is "The Joker"



Some of the other happenings in October:

We hung out with this little lady & her mama!
If you can't tell- he fell asleep holding his foot!
My Little Pumpkin
Learning how to hold a bottle!
We got a membership to the Aquarium with Helen & Charlotte!
Best Buddies
We went to City Creek one day with Nana & Bree.

We had some great Halloween Parties we got to go too. The first one Chase & Helen threw for some couples in their ward and from school. I don't have any pictures and Pierce & I didn't dress up but it was a BLAST!

Second, we had my dad & step-mom throw a little Halloween dinner & Party. 






And lastly, HALLOWEEN!
We had found Emmett's Darth Vader costume on Amazon a while ago and thought it was cute! We weren't going to dress up but then decided that we needed to get in on the fun! I think our last minute costumes turned out well! We got to visit my mom, the Gleason's, Brian & Mindy and ended with Granny Liz & Papa Jeff. 

Emmett with Nana







My sweetheart & me!
Pretty Much Sums up how tired we were!
Hope everyone's October & Halloween was as great as ours!

3 comments:

lizwalker said...

You guys looked great at Halloween!

Helen said...

Agreed, you guys looked great! Loved the costumes! We did hang out quite a bit this month, huh? Let's keep it coming!!! :) Even if my kid does steal your sunglasses and try to pick up Emmett!! What a crazy girl.

Shawn, Ashlee and Addison said...

What a cute, fun family you guys are!! Love all of the pics!