November 2, 2012

{Emmett: 5 Months}



My baby boy is 5 months old. It's so bittersweet. He is in such a good, easy & fun stage but I miss the newborn stage!

Emmett:
- tries to hold his own bottle
-learned how to put his binky in his mouth (most of the time)
- wants to sit up so badly! 
- rolls over both ways but only rolls to the right, is this normal?
- starting to get teeth, I think I can see some white
- eats Oatmeal or Rice Cereal & is loving it
- possibly starting an attachment phase, starts to cry if other people hold him...don't know if it's attachment or teething issues

He also celebrated his first Halloween! It was so fun to dress him up and take him around to show him off!



Love, you Bubba!

3 comments:

lizwalker said...

He is such a sweet little man.

Chelsea said...

What a cute little man he is! I love when they start to be able to roll and sit up. They seem much more content!!

Shawn, Ashlee and Addison said...

He is such a cutie!! I love that 5 month shirt! ADORABLE!!