March 29, 2012

{life as a preggers: week 28}

Baby Emmett,

I have to say that this was a great week! I am over coughing from the Chlorine incident and think we both will be A-OK! I got a free pre-natal massage and pedi from the people at Treehouse and I LOVED being able to lay on my stomach-- this is huge deal because I haven't been sleeping well since week 18 because I was so used to being on my tummy. We had a pretty fun weekend and Dad and I will have to make every date night count since it might be awhile to do those after you are born. Keep the growing up and I we are getting closer and closer until your arrival!

Love Mama.





PS. Here are a few pictures of Mom and Dad as babies and toddlers-- I wonder which features you will get from us!
Daddy:



Mommy:




4 comments:

Mrs. Walker said...

Oh, I adore that picture of pierce and his golden curls! You are baking an adorable baby!

lizwalker said...

This is going to be one beautiful baby!

Helen said...

LOVE your pictures! And our twinner headbands- totally wore that this week too! Emmett is going to be SO cute I can hardly stand it!!! I secretly hope he has crazy curly hair- I think it's so adorable! That picture of you in the towel making that face- SO cute!!!

mrs. [jeremy] bodtcher said...

Karissa you look beautiful!! So relieved that you and your baby are doing great! Love the idea of posting baby pics of yourself and pierce! Might just steal it!