July 19, 2011

{my loves}





I just have to post about the loves of my life,

first off- Pierce

He is such a hardworking and responsible person but also the most easy-going and fun person to be around. Here are some pictures that I took of one day us just playing in bed with our little ones...






my other 2 loves of my life, Jack Jack and Miss Izzy

I never knew that dogs could make me learn what unconditional love is.... they love me and always want to snuggle even if I just got mad at them 2 seconds earlier. They get so happy to see me and Pierce and love every person we meet on their walks. Dogs makes the best humans and I really lucked out on them.



(What you can't see is Pierce underneath our comforter and the dogs going crazy trying to "dig" him out).


This little girl loves her dad and LOVES licking people!



Here are just some bragging rights on how awesome my family is and how much I love them and am grateful for them!





Photobucket

No comments: