November 28, 2010

{Christmas at our house}

Well it’s that time of year again! Christmas time is one of the only holidays that Pierce thoroughly enjoys. Soooo on November 3rd yes, you read that correctly 3rd, starting buying and setting up our Christmas decorations and getting in the holiday season. So here are a few pictures of what we have so far, I hope you enjoy them!



{the tree} We decided to go with the classic red and green.

Santa's workshop was our theme.


Santas, sleighs, reindeer, bells- you name it!



Our Santa to go on top of the tree!


Here you can see the red ribbon with white pom poms! And my favorite part the "Ho Ho Ho" sign that we put down the front of it.


{Around the House}


This cute little Santa sign we found from TJMAX for a great deal!


Our Advent Calendar that Pierce's mom bought for us! And the candle holder and candle from Tai Pan!

Liz also bought us this little Santa door knob, the puppies love it!

I love this sign, the snowflakes on the top make it soo cute!


Liz also bought all the Walkers these cute signs as well! And I love that they all match our Red and Green theme!




Here are the stockings we ordered offline and they turned out super great!



Also, Liz got this great stocking holder from her neighbor Becky Williams.


Up in my kitchen you will find this, my holiday baking cookbook and Mr. Bobble Santa, he is super glittery and super fabulous!



Last thing in my kitchen is this is my cute kitchen towel I found at Wal-Mart for $3.00!





Lastly, Pierce is in love with villages so we made a deal to buy one building a year and he can slowly collect them. This year he picked the Toy Store! So cute!


Anyway, we hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday season and enjoys decorating their own houses!


Photobucket


5 comments:

Chelsea Pickup said...

It looks awesome guys! Can't wait to see it in person!!

Shawn, Ashlee and Addison said...

Your decorations look GREAT! I remember how excited I was to decorate when Shawn and I were first married......although, we were super poor so we couldn't afford much. It was still fun though! Anyways, you guys did an awesome job!

Mrs. Walker said...

I love the way you've decorated. You guys are smart for starting with a theme, so you can build on it throughout the years. Confession: After seeing your cute hand towels I picked some up at the dollar store, only to realize when I got home that our oven handle doesn't have a place where I can put them...d'oh. Also, your Christmas gift came in the mail, and I can't wait to give it to you! (Why do all of my comments sound so dang creepy!)

lizwalker said...

Love the decor, the only thing missing is something red and green for Izzy and jack Jack!

Papa said...

My years and years of work is finally truly paying off. Your Christmas decor is . . . well . . . beautiful! I am so very proud.