May 26, 2010

{10 days}



Knowing that you marrying the person that you are so IN LOVE with for ETERNITY is the most AMAZING thing. I am so excited to start FOREVER with Pierce!! Everything is much more meaningful in my life! He balances me completly, we goof off and love like there is nothing else! We will learn to be kinder to each other, the arguments will be handled with care, every night together is spent as if it is your last.. not one day is taken for granted; because you know that the love of your life will be by your side forever. I can't wait to start our own little adventure called LIFE with him. Pierce is my best-friend, my soul-mate, and my team-mate and soon to be husband. Together we can accomplish anything, and we will:)

4 comments:

Chase said...

Congrats friends! Pretty freakin' awesome!

Shawn, Ashlee and Addison said...

Love this post! So excited for you guys!

Stacie said...

Your pictures are so cute! I love them!

Nicole said...

Could not be more excited for you dear! Congratulations!