April 26, 2010

{How 'Bout Them Jazz!?!}


So Pierce is a HUGE Jazz fan, actually saying fan is an understatment. He worships them, he is facebook friends with some of them (legit too!) and knows personal information about all of them. Instead of texting and driving, he drives and reads his ESPN app on his iphone! Anyway so because he loves them so much, I have started watching them more and more too, I have always been a Jazz fan and been to games before, but until I met Pierce I didn't do a whole lot of basketball watching. But I am glad that we do watch the games so much because I've learned tons of things about basketball and it's a great excuse to curl up and cuddle on the couch-- and it's always a different game (waay better than watching some movie we've seen 19342894 times!)

2 comments:

Mrs. Walker said...

I love the thought of you guys yelling at the tv together in perfect loving harmony. I'm thinking you could probably take Pierce in a game of hoops....

Shawn, Ashlee and Addison said...

Yeah, go Jazz!!!!