April 27, 2010

{Guess what his preference of drink is....}

Guess what his preference of drink is....



My neighbor spoke in church the other day talking about a few weeks ago of when he met Pres. Uchtdorf on an airplane coming home from Washington DC. Anyway, this guys’ business partner wanted to somehow go up the few seats and go talk to Pres. Uchtdorf… he didn’t know exactly what to say however to break the ice. He walks over, puts his hand on his shoulder and says “I just wanted to let you know that I have a man crush on you”. Yes, to the APOSTLE!!! Pres. Uchtdorf and his wife were laughing so hard…. My neighbor also said that President Uchtdorf also was drinking:


…hey I am just saying :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Walker said...

See! I knew the church was true! I'm never giving up Diet Coke. Ever. In fact, I might increase my consumption by 53%.

Helen said...

HAHAHA YES! I knew it! That just goes to show that EVERYONE has a crush on Uchdorft... seriously, who wouldn't?