May 6, 2013

25 Things

In honor of my sweet hubby's 25th birthday this Thursday, his family all posted 25 things that they love about Pierce. I will share those all sometime this week, so we have them for our record but here are mine:

1. He is romantic and cheesy. Always thoughtfully so. 
2. He is smart. Best semesters ever these past two and they've been his hardest!
3. He is the type of daddy that makes a boy sad to see him leave- every.single.day.
4. He honors his priesthood. Always offering to give blessings.
5. He is loyal. 
6. He is protective.
7. He betters me as a wife, mother & as a person.
8. He is spiritual and obedient.
9. He is funny. He promised me that I would laugh every day if I married him, so far, that's been fulfilled.
10. He entertains me and pretends I'm funny sometimes too.
11. He is a good boyfriend. Always keeps the tradition of date night.
12. He is clean & organized. We always get lots done Saturday when I have his help!
13. He can be obsessive. Lacrosse & Miami Heat, however, he always makes himself most obsessive with his family.
14. He is a great communicator. He never has yelled in our marriage.
15. He is honest.
16. He is adventurous. 
17. He loves to snuggle.
18. He gives the best hugs.
19. He is a hottie. 
20. He loves with no hesitation.
21. He is the most non-judgmental person I know.
22. He is a mentor.
23. He is grateful & gracious.
24. He is full of surprises.
25. He is a cheerleader of those he loves & is true in his support. 
26. I'm probably the only one that can say this- He is sexy!

1 comment:

lizwalker said...

I think he's sexy too !#okthatisalittlecreepy..