November 9, 2011

{pinteresting wednesdays}

Ok so I can't believe that this past week went by so quickly. I swear the older I get, the faster my life goes by....anyway that could be a WHOLE different post and I wouldn't want to bore you with that!


Pinterest wasn't being too cooperative today so I don't have a lot of picks this week!



Yes, two of my favorite things- D.C. & Brownies.... I thought this was disgusting when I first saw it but after reading the lady's blog- I might be trying this today...


I love this pin just because I love love. This also almost makes me excited for snow, almost.





This outfit. Can you just say awesome!?! Comfy, glamourous, cute, comfy. I have decided I love comfy clothing, I would love to be a high heel type of girl but alas, I am a boot lady!



Can't believe Thanksgiving is 2 weeks and 1 day away! Bring on the holidays and 2012 (wow!).

1 comment:

Helen said...

Um SERIOUSLY can't believe Thanksgiving is TWO WEEKS from tomorrow! I can't WAIT to see you!!!!!! And omg the DC browns....I could probably just eat brownie batter and wash it down with a DC, but maybe we can give the DC brownies a chance over break!