August 10, 2011

{Bella Bird}



So yesterday I was at Wal-Mart (getting some cheap hair products ok!?- I'm poor) and I walked across Wal Mart's new line, it's only in Utah and Idaho right now but they have some great stuff! It's called Bella Bird and it's owned by DownEast but everything is under $22! LOVE that.





I got a great skirt for $19.00 but sadly it's not on the website but check them out at http://www.bellabird.com/ or head into Wal Mart! If buying their stuff means I am now white trash- so be it!!





Photobucket



2 comments:

Stacie said...

What! I was at walmart yesterday! How did I miss that! So cute!

Helen said...

I saw those!! They had the cutest stuff! I wanted to buy it but have no idea what size I will be, but plan on buying some once I know my size! And shopping at Wal-Mart totally does not make you white trash! It just means you're a young married lady whose husband is still in school :)