May 6, 2011

{big news}

Ok people, we are officially on the countdown to our 1 year anniversary!!



Crazy...



Anyway this month is going to be busy busy for us! We are done with Finals on Monday and are looking forward to a warm fun Summer!



We have:



-(had) Jack and Izzy's Birthday, will post about that later today!



- Pierce's Birthday on Monday



- Mother's Day



-Real Salt Lake games



- Lacrosse Playoffs (go Diggers!)



- State Soccer for my sister



and almost to the last day of May:



- My Birthday



I am pretty excited to be busy but also have a lot of time to take the dogs on walks and lay out and go swimming! Here's to Summer and to my official countdown!



Photobucket

3 comments:

Helen said...

YAY! I love summer so much! VERY excited for you to be my pool buddy and going pretty much every Tuesday and Thursday!

Helen said...

PS I love the new header! Idk when you changed it but I love it!

Chase said...

Happy Birthday to all of you guys!