March 25, 2011

{Congrats to Chase and Helen}

So yesterday I had the awesome opportunity to go with my SIL and BIL to see the results of their ultrasound to find out the gender. I originally thought it was going to be a boy and then I switched a few days later to a girl- mainly for my own selfish reasons (shopping for a niece is a little more fun than a boy- although boy stuff sure is cute too!). Chase and Helen were pretty sure it was a boy; Helen even said 5 minutes before they found out, that she would be shocked if it was a girl.

Their OBGYN cancelled on them yesterday ( I would have been furious!) so they went to Fetal Studios, I had heard that it is really reliable and I know that Chase and Helen couldn't wait!


They had an awesome tech help them and he shocked us all when he said it's a girl!! Granny Liz even kept calling 'it' a 'he' before the Dr confirmed it! We are all sooo happy for them and I am so excited to be an Aunt again! I love coming into Pierce's family and having older siblings who have kids! It's something that I will have to wait a long time on my side to become but that's ok! My other SIL is pregnant too and we get to find out in just a few short weeks (I am voting a little boy for them but we will see)!






Congrats Chase and Helen- we love you guys and that little girl!




Photobucket

4 comments:

Helen said...

Thanks Karissa!! We're so glad you came with us! Love you!

lizwalker said...

Karissa, you were hilarious at the unveiling and I am so glad you were there with us. What a special day for all.

Mrs. Walker said...

I love that everyone was able to go and see it all! How special and fun.

Chase said...

Thanks for the shout out friend! It was really really fun to have you there with us! Your commentary is priceless!