September 7, 2010

{Jack here}


Hey everyone this is Jack! I have stolen mommy's laptop to update you on mommy, daddy and of course my life as of late (mainly mine)…. So summer is over and that means that mommy and daddy have started school; most days of the week, mommy takes me over to Grandma Cheri’s house to play with these two little friends:


Dodger and Oliver.

Boy they are lots of fun! Dodger (the other shih tzu) is a little afraid of me, because I am so tough but Oliver (cream doggie) will chase and play with me for hours. I always come home from their house and crash on the cold tile or hardwood in our house!


Other than that, I am still just being lovable, cuddly and hyper Jack!

Here are some fun pictures to admire of me :)
Me sleeping next to some shoes....they didn't even stink!
Mommy always said brushing your teeth was important- this would make her proud!
Although in this picture it doesn't show it, I LOVE taking baths and showers!


Chase and Helen have moved close to mommy and daddy so I have been to their house and let me tell you….(to mommy’s horror) I have left my mark in their place, if you know what I mean!! They just got a kitty and I haven’t met him yet, but I am sure it will be soon.

Ava and Chelsea and Travis left far away to Michigan, and although I miss Ava chasing me around- she has gotten new kitty friends to play with!


Locke, Cade and Mel also got a new puppy up in Washington! Maybe during Christmas time I can meet Marla!

Here are some of my puppy pictures of when mommy and daddy just bought me and I was small—man have I grown up and just keep getting bigger! Aren’t I the cutest thing ever!?!






Hope you all have a good week!


Photobucket

5 comments:

lizwalker said...

Animals do nothing but enhance the quality of our lives! We love Jack!

Chelsea Pickup said...

This post made me laugh out loud! I love Jack. He is so fun and he fits into your little family just perfectly!

Helen said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of him in the towel made me laugh so hard! Aww he's so cute. We don't even care, he just knows this is his second home now :) Also, maybe he should hang out with Slater! Calm him down...give him someone to play with!

Mrs. Walker said...

That little guy is adorable. He looks like a big fluff. I like the towel picture, because it looks like he is a towel creation from one of the cruise ships. lol.

Mrs. Walker said...

It's been a month, I think we need a Walker update!