May 10, 2011

{may babies}

Over here in this Walker house, we are all May babies....this might change once we have kids but for now I am celebrating 3 of my favorite mammals.



The puppies...

Miss Izzy....




& Mr. J






These two puppies make my days better and always make me know that I am loved! They are balls of energy and just turned 1 on May 3rd!!! Kind of silly that I am celebrating their birthdays but we feel like they are our children!!



Next up,



The Silliest




Most Charming




Most Awesome Husband Ever!




Pierce!



He turned 23 yesterday and we got to celebrate yesterday with his family by going to Joy Luck! He was spoiled by his family and I got him a few gifts as well :) He is a lucky boy and I am even luckier to have him as my husband!!



Love you babe! Here's to more years celebrating together!!



Photobucket

No comments: