May 26, 2011

{grannies}



meet {Pat and Rosie}


Sorry the picture is bad quality, I tried to lighten it a little bit!



These two ladies have been Pierce's "grannies" all growing up! They are great family friends and have always taken Pierce out for his birthday, this year I was honored to go with them and we sat talking for about 2 hours! Pat and Rosie are super busy ladies with their own kids, g-kids and other family but always take Tuesdays to reward themselves with a movie day!! They had seen movies that Pierce and I still haven't seen-- pretty hip! I hope one day I can have a best friend for 33 years (yes and they still like each other) to go see movies with!



Thank you Pat and Rosie, we love our Grannies!!





Photobucket

2 comments:

Helen said...

So cute! They are so sweet and great grandmas :)

Nancy said...

Tender! One of these days we'll have to get the whole gang together. :]